Sunday, January 31, 2010

Oops

Sort of went off the diet this weekend. Kind of back on it today, will be back on it tomorrow. Still worked out so it wasn't a total waste.

We got some snow Saturday. About 3 to 4 inches. I cleaned off part of the driveway yesterday and the rest this morning. I was able to take Winnie and PJ to see their grandma and grandpa today. It will be nice to see the end of the snow season. It was 1 and a half degrees this morning. Really, really cold.

I watched Leverage today. It was this past Wednesday's episode. Pretty good and I guessed the villain before the big reveal. I still need to watch last Monday's Castle episode. I really should stop watching QVC. I bought a Dyson vacuum cleaner today. It was a really good deal though. Not just the everyday price. When the host with the 8 dogs said it was good for pet hair, I figured she knew what she was talking about. I'm not watching it now. I'm watching golf in HD. I had to turn off the satellite dish and use the antenna since I don't subscribe to the HD package. I like watching golf in HD. I better watch it now before Tiger returns to the tour. I don't watch when Tiger plays and it has nothing to do with his recent troubles.

I could have done my taxes this weekend but didn't. I'l have to do them this coming weekend. I had started reading a romance novel on Friday and it wasn't what I thought it was going to be so I skipped to the last chapter and read how it ended.

I still haven't done my dishes yet. I really need to since I cleaned out my freezer and found about 4 storage containers. I absolutely hate doing dishes though.

No comments: