Saturday, November 27, 2004

Bondage

Now that I have your attention - LOL. Today, I'm watching some of the Thanksgiving Weekend Bondathon on the SpikeTV channel. James Bond Movies. When the movie goes to commercial break, they have one of those scenes of the woman in silhouette swimming along like in the opening montage of a Bond movie. Well, along with the woman swimming, they also have a silhouette of a turkey chasing her. LOL!!! That's funny.

Last night I watched the last half hour or so of Galaxy Quest. I wanted to see the movie when it came out years ago, but never did. Now, I might want the dvd of it. It was pretty good.

I finally got some good, or at least decent, ideas for what to get my brother-in-law for Christmas. So, I placed the order and the all the packages should arrive by or around Dec. 9th.

Jasmine, my niece, had her Christmas with us last night. She was pretty excited and thrilled to get what we gave her. She got Jay Jay the Jet Plane character toys, My Little Ponies, cd's of kids' songs, some play dough, a little stuffed dog purse, some boohbah stuffed dolls and I don't know what else. I played with her for about an hour last night after mom and dad went to sleep. She would open her Jay Jay presents and every time she saw what the toy was she would say, "Oh my goodness." It was the cutest thing. She's not even 3 years old yet.

No comments: