Tuesday, November 02, 2004

I have spent the last four days working out and dieting. Yay for me. I also added the supplement CLA to my program. Woman's World magazine says it's supposed to help get rid of fat. I dusted off the treadmill today. I've been walking outside, but since it's supposed to get pretty cold by the end of the week, I thought I'd better get the treadmill ready. I also started writing the 'novel' for the NaNoWriMo event. Check it out over in the green box - Manuscript Destiny. I've been watching cooking shows lately. And I ordered one of Paula Deen's cookbooks. She cooks in a Southern style so I'm hoping there will be something good in there for me to make for Thanksgiving. I have a real urge to bake a cake, but since I'm doing the D and E thing, I figure I'd better not bake anything. Tonight I'll be watching some of the election returns and maybe staying up to watch the Daily Show. They are doing a full hour of election night coverage - it's bound to be very hilarious.

No comments: