Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Today was a nice sunny warm-ish day so I went outside and walked for about 40 minutes after I got home from work today. I had planned to go to Walmart this morning to do a little shopping before work but half the town was experiencing a power outage. That sucked. The one good thing about working the 8:30 to 4:30 shift is that I can do my shopping in the mornings before work and don't have to wait in lines or fight a whole bunch of people to get to where I want to be in the store. Last night I watched the Westminster Dog show and saw my favorites - the long and short haired chihuahuas. I really, really want a long haired chihuahua. But I only have two hands to pet my puppies with and I currently have two dogs. I may get a third one from Tony even though Mom, being mean as usual, has threatened to take the puppy to the pound if I bring her home. I didn't hear her threatening to take my sister's cats to the pound, but then it is my sister.

Last night I stopped at Dollar General on my way home and bought my dogs a bath towel. Dad has given all their bath towels to the various cats we have around the house. And since Mom won't put the cats' towels in the washing machine because of all the cat hair, that means the dogs are out of luck. So, I bought a new towel and Dad had the nerve to say, "Don't give the new towel to the dogs, we'll give you one of our old ones." Maybe he should have given one of his old ones to the cats and left my dogs' towels alone.

The diet is going well. But tomorrow for some reason, we are getting free pizza at work. So, the diet is off tomorrow and hopefully will be back on Thursday.

No comments: