Saturday, July 29, 2006

finally

I finally got my dvds today. It sure took the US Postal Service long enough to get them from New Jersey to WV.

I also handwashed some of my shirts today. They all say wash in cold with like colors but they are all different colors. So, I just hand wash them and put them in the dryer separately to keep the colors from bleeding onto the different shirts.

Went shopping yesterday for some new clothes. I should be ok now for a while on clothes. I have a headache today. I think it's because when I was shopping yesterday I had to drink caffeinated soda with my lunch and dinner. I'm usually caffeine free, like today. Or it could just be the heat. I laid down for a while in the a/c and the cold air helped my head a little. It's not really all that hot today though - just humid.

No comments: