Thursday, September 25, 2008

Long Time, No Updates

Well, the I Can Make You Thin plan has been pretty absent from my days lately. It started with the Ryder Cup. I ate everything in the house because I was worried about the European Team. I'm slowly trying to get back into it. Tonight I went out and walked for about a half an hour. It's getting cooler here now that it's almost October.

More bad news family wise - my grandfather Wolfe passed away on Monday. Mom and Dad went to the visitation last night but Mom wasn't feeling up to going to the funeral today. Not in the missing grandpa way but in the physical, sore feet and legs way. Grandpa's obituary was in the paper today and it noted that there were 19 grandchildren. It's a sad commentary on the family dynamics that I can only identify 12 of them.

I'm looking forward to next week as I've got Thursday and Friday off next week. I can't wait. I haven't had an extra day off (other than Labor Day) since I went to the golf tournament at the end of July.

I've been doing a lot of Sudoku puzzles lately. They are sort of addictive, especially for a numbers girl like me. Hopefully, I can do those puzzles instead of eating.

No comments: