Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sort of Busy, sort of not

I did a few things today, but I can't say I did a whole lot. I went to the store, made some sausage stuffing (I have about 10 one cup servings in the freezer to eat later), made outfits for Winnie and PJ, washed my dishes, and vacuumed my car's floor mat. That's about it.

I had to make the outfits for Winnie and PJ - they are inspired by the European Ryder Cup team flag (golf). Sergio Garcia and Jose Maria Olazabal are part of the team this year and they will be playing this coming week in Kentucky. Sergio and Jose Maria are Winnie and PJ's honorary daddies. I think the outfits turned out well considering I broke two needles on my machine and stuck myself about three times. Oh, and Winnie bit me when I tried to take the outfit off. I would post pictures of them here, but it took me about an hour to get them posted on my golf blog - blogger is acting up. So, if you want to see Winnie and PJ in their Ryder Cup outfits, check out the Even Par Round blog - link's over in the side bar.

I've been watching a lot of the Military Channel on tv lately. I haven't seen many of those shows before, but I'm starting to run into re-runs so I will probably have to find something else to watch soon. Today I actually watched the Miss Venezuela pageant on some Spanish channel. Pretty hair, pretty dresses, and a lot of crowns. They must really like their pageants in Venezuela. I think I saw on some travel show that they take it seriously down there.

As for the I Can Make You Thin plan, I'm still on it. I did eat a bit too much stuffing today, but I wasn't stuffed. Just somewhere between full and stuffed. I consider that a success. Before the plan, I probably would have eaten one more plateful. And after eating the stuffing, I followed the rules and didn't eat again until I was hungry - or in my case, a weird feeling tummy that felt like food would make it settle. It had been about 5 and a half hours so I considered it 'hungry'.

No comments: