Monday, July 06, 2009

Late Post

I missed my weekend post. So, here it is. I got most of the three main goals I had completed over the weekend. I dyed my hair. I washed my car. And I mowed most of the yard. Even with no rain for a couple of days, the grass caked up inside the mower and I had to keep cleaning it out. So, I eventually gave up. It was wearing me out.

I bought a few things from qvc. But the good news is, I'm watching other stuff right now and not qvc.

Winnie and PJ had a few fleas so I had to bath them yesterday. Then today, I vacuumed the house, washed their bedding and put borax in the carpet. I got some flea drops on PJ but Winnie, of course, tried to bite. So, she doesn't get any extra help with the fleas. Not that I think those flea drops do any good. I don't see any real difference.

Dad tried to give me the neighbor's cat yesterday but he coudn't get the cat in my carrier. Tonight, mom told me that their cat, Ralph, is laying in the carrier instead.

My container garden apparently didn't get enough water Saturday and Sunday even though we had rain. I looked at the containers tonight and the plants were wilting. So, I think I'll water them in the morning and again tomorrow night to give them extra water. I already watered them this evening.

No comments: