Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hmmm... What to Blog About

I just spent some money on QVC today. I bought a few pieces of Temp-Tations bakeware. I bought the first season of The Mentalist on DVD last week and I've now watched about 4 or 5 episodes. It's a really good show. I might have to get Castle next. I read on Stephen J. Cannell's website that he has been on the show.

I ate too much ice cream today and felt really miserable. But I'm starting to feel a little better now. I worked out a couple of times today.

I took Parker the kitten outside on a leash today. Yes, I walked a cat. But it wasn't really walking. I just sat down and let him explore the porch area. He has to learn about the outside because soon he will be out there full time. But, he has a ways to go before I kick him out.

Now that it's getting cooler out, I'm going to try to work out more often.

I have Friday off from work. I think I'm going to make a trip to the 'big city' to buy puppy pads. No one in this town sells the kind I want so I have to drive 40 miles one way to get them at a K Mart.

I still have to clean Parker's room today. And set a new mouse trap for the kitchen. I bought those new 'see no mouse' kind from Ortho. I hope they work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you need a mouse trap please don't use Ortho's Kill and Contain traps…they falsely advertise a "no-mess" kill but the traps hardly ever kill the mice and when they do they suffer a lot. http://www.peta.org/mc/NewsItem.asp?id=14807