Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twitter is Killing This Blog

I've been tweeting so much that I haven't been blogging. Anyway, not much is going on. Work sucked the last couple of days this week. I'm trying to forget it. Mom, Dad, and Jasmine came up for a visit today. Winnie and PJ were uneasy around Jasmine but they were getting used to her by the end of the visit. They would kiss her when she would settle down for a few minutes. But she's a little tornado.

I bought a dog kennel a couple of weeks ago. The dogs like it when I'm in there with them. Parker the kitten escaped through the holes yesterday and I had to catch him and put him back in there. Have I told you about Parker? I got him from a woman at work. Her boxer was going to eat little Parker. Parker stays in my bathroom most of the time because he's so little he could get lost in the house. But I do take him outside everyday.

No comments: