Saturday, August 19, 2006

Glad it's the Weekend

I'm glad it's the weekend. This has been a long week at work. It was ok until yesterday. Some idiots think I have control over my work assignments so they decided to email me and harass me about a change in the assignments. My regional boss has control over everything so I'm giving her a chance to tell the idiots to leave me alone.

I've emptied up some boxes and put my stuff in storage containers. I like that better than the boxes, and I've found books I forgot I had.

I've finished a rough draft of a book I've written. I need to add more stuff to it and edit it some, but I managed to tell a complete story from beginning to end. I have a feeling that I won't want to polish it now that I've written the ending.

I watched a cool show on CMT last week. It was a duets show with Randy Travis and Josh Turner. It was very, very good. So good, I tried to get online to order a Randy Travis Greatest Hits cd, but the computer was having trouble connecting to the internet. You should check out the show - it's worth it to hear Josh Turner sing Diggin' Up Bones and Randy Travis sing Long Black Train.

No comments: