Saturday, August 12, 2006

Since the Last Post

Not much is going on. I bought some clothes at walmart. I've been working out some and watching what I eat again. I weighed myself Monday and was 129. I'd like to get down to at least 125. My lowest was 120. Found out at work that I was in the running for a supervisor's job before someone else was picked to take it temporarily. I didn't even know about it. I certainly want no part of management. The higher ups suggested me all on their own. I did get picked for a special project. yay for me (that was sarcasm, in case you missed it).

Phoebe's learned a bad habit from fritz and has put her own twist on it. Fritz will jump and bark at me when I walk to the door to let him out. Well Phoebe thinks he's trying to stop me so she jumps in to help. She grabs my feet and barks, bites and claws. Plus, sometimes she will jump up to my rear and nip me on the butt.

Last CD bought - Hall and Oates Greatest Hits at Walmart for 7.50.

I've been having this urge to watch HGTV lately instead of the golf channel. Granted, the last two weeks on the Golf channel they have had three nights with Tiger and three nights with Phil and I have no interest in either one. I even watched Who Wants to be a Superhero on the Sci Fi channel one night.

No comments: