Friday, August 04, 2006

Shopping

I bought a really cute lamp at Family Dollar for $5.00 today. It's purple. And I got some really large plates on clearance at Walmart. At the Christmas dinner I had here at my house with my parents last year, Dad said that my plates were too small - he couldn't get all the food on them. So, now he's got big plates for the next time I have a big dinner here. Don't know when that will be.

The garden is struggling along. I got some really big squash out of it yesterday. Had to water the garden since we've been having near 100 degree temperatures this week.

The WV chapter of the Miss USA pageant people (the pageant donald trump is involved with) sent my mom an application today in the mail. That was hilarious. I told her she should apply anyway just to show them that they need to pay closer attention to who's on their mailing list.

No comments: