Sunday, September 17, 2006

Busy Day

I got up at 2am this morning on purpose to turn on the satellite dish receiver so I could record some golf on the golf channel. I've been leaving it on and just going to bed, but it hasn't been recording. All I get is 3 hours of a screen that says "please press select to continue".

I got up again at my regular time of 5:30am and let the dogs out, fed the cats, fed the dogs, got everything ready and took Phoebe to visit Mom and Dad. I got my hair cut and saw Dad's new truck. It's not brand new, just new to him, but it looks good. Mom's talking Christmas already, so I have to come up with a wishlist soon. I haven't even thought about Christmas yet. I've been busy buying myself stuff. I've bought the rest of the Nero Wolfe novels, I've bought the dvd box sets of Alias Season 5, A-Team season 5, and Andromeda season 5. That finishes up those three tv shows. I bought a slip cover for the sofa and just yesterday I bought a squeegie thing that's supposed to gather up dog hair. Hopefully that will work.

Dad came up later in the day today and mowed the lawn, worked on the bumper of the new truck, and put my table together for me. I need to get a small screwdriver to tighten up the little screws that we had to use. The table works pretty well.

I took the dogs for their walk, made some chicken noodle soup for this week, did some laundry, watched some golf, took a little nap.

No comments: