Friday, September 01, 2006

First Day of September

And I'm wearing sweatpants, sweatshirt and booties. It's been rainy for three days straight and it's pretty cold.

I've been feeding Phoebe Mighty Dog wet dog food lately. Dad kept saying the hard dog food was too hard for her. Well tonight, she must have been hungry. She ate her mighty dog and then ate some of the hard Purina One food.

I stopped at Fruths Pharmacy tonight to get a couple of money orders. I'm ordering a purple beaded chandelier from one catalog and a drop leaf table from another one. I also found a sale on beanie babies and got a PGA tour beanie baby for only $2.99. And I got a gallon of milk while I was there. I bought a gallon of milk on Monday from the grocery store and even though it doesn't smell bad, it tastes weird.

No comments: