Sunday, July 29, 2007

Odds and Ends

What's been going on here:

Yesterday I spray-painted the outdoor dog pen - it was starting to rust. I staked up a huge tomato plant I have in the garden. I took the puppies out for their walk. I worked on the novel I'm writing. I watched tennis. Took a few mini-naps.

Today, the puppies went to see mom and dad. I did laundry. Washed some dishes. The puppies didn't want to get out of the carrier when I brought them home, so they slept in it the rest of the day. Except for a brief moment when the dragged the newspaper out of it and shredded it. Then they went back to sleep in the carrier. I may have to get them a crate of some kind to sleep in. I don't want to give them Phoebe's crate. I want something smaller, more den like for winnie and pj. Worked more on the novel, watched this thing about Harry Potter. Didn't understand a whole lot of it since I've never read any of the books or seen any of the movies. I'll probably watch Dateline tonight and the interview with JK Rowling. Weeded the garden. Cleaned the bathtub and toilets.

The puppies were terrors today at mom and dad's when it came to doing their business. they just did not want to use the puppy pads. I was cleaning carpet all morning. They are in their rebellious teenage period.

No comments: