Saturday, August 11, 2007

Been a While

It's been a while since I posted last. What's been going on?

I'm working on my romance novel. The puppies are pretty much the same. They got baths today. They don't like water. We've never had a dog who liked water. I had the puppies out for a walk today too. Their harnesses work much better now that mom has sewn more velcro on them. It's been really, really hot around here. Heat index over 105. yuck. Luckily, it's a little cooler now and will be for the rest of next week.

I finally got the Romantic Times Book Review magazine. I ordered it back in June and it's taken this long to get it. There for a while I thought I'd gotten ripped off. And I have a subscription to National Geographic Traveler magazine. It's got a lot of pictures and information in it.

Steffi found a bunch of catfood in one of my snow boots. I guess a mouse was hoarding it.

No comments: