Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Horoscope

I can now see why my horoscope said I would get back to working out after July 28th. Last night it was too hot to work out. Tonight I had to stop at the store and pick up ant spray. I'm guessing there will be some reason why I don't work out tomorrow night (probably golf) and that may be the same reason for Friday night - that and going to the store.

Big news from the comic book industry: Well, it's probably not news for followers of the Captain America book, but I just read in the Wizard magazine that Bucky is back and is a major bad guy. Bucky was Cap's sidekick many, many years ago and was killed. But not really. He's apparently been controlled by some group somewhere and became an assassin who is put into stasis until they need him to kill someone. In the Wizard magazine some comic book guy said bringing back Bucky was a bad idea, but I'm actually thinking of picking up the comic book now because of the story.

Still haven't gotten any brownies. I read the nutritional information this morning on some low fat brownies at walmart, but one brownie had 200 calories in it and that's about a half an hour on the treadmill. So, I decided I was too lazy to eat the brownie and didn't buy any.

No comments: