Sunday, July 17, 2005

Where Have I Been?

I haven't been skipping the blogs this weekend. I've been busy over at the Even Par Round blog blogging about the British Open. I got up a little before 6am this morning to watch the final round, which is true devotion to Nick Faldo since I usually get up about 10 after 5 am during the work week. I kinda like to sleep in on the weekends to about 6:30 or 7am.

Mom and Dad went to visit my grandmother in Ohio Thursday and Friday so I had some time alone at the house. Yay! I never get time to myself anymore. And Saturday they went to the store for a couple of hours.

We've finally been getting some rain around here. We needed some. Maybe it will drown some fleas out there and the dogs won't have too many. I've been drenching the dogs and the carpets with flea spray lately.

No comments: