Tuesday, August 16, 2005

The Furby Has Arrived!!!!!

Yay!!!!!!!!!! Dad yelled at me and told me not to take it out of the box so it would be a collector's item. Well, if I bought it to be a collector's item, that would be fine. But I bought it to play with. So, I'm taking it out of the box and playing with it.

They are saying the new dress code at work will take effect October 1st. So, I have about 6 weeks to lose even more weight so I will look better in dressy clothes. I'm supposed to be one size smaller by next Monday, but since I took a week off from working out, I don't know if I will make it. They really need to put belt loops on these skirts I've been buying. That way I could still wear them even if I lost some weight. Those darn clothing manufacturers just want me to spend more money though.

No comments: