Wednesday, August 03, 2005

No treadmill tonight. It's a bit warm here and I figure I can make up for it this weekend. I think I probably just ticked off a few people. I posted some anit-tiger woods comments on a blog that I read. They weren't really derogatory - I think the worst I said was that I thought he had a snotty on course attitude. But fan(atics) of Woods will undoubtedly take exception to my comments. Sorry, but I don't have to like his performance on the golf course or the media's constant devotion (aka sucking up) to him. And I don't go around freely posting my opinion of Tiger Woods on other people's blogs. I was only responding to comments someone else made and kept my comments focused on the subject at hand. Plus my post also talked about other golfers so I wasn't really targeting Woods alone.

Watched some of the CMA Music Festival show on tv last night. It was ok.

No comments: