Saturday, November 18, 2006

Ready for a Week Off

Today is the first day of a whole week off. I took Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday off from work and I get Thursday and Friday off. I had a big day. I went shopping and then after I got home, I took the dogs for a walk. Phoebe was very happy to get some exercise. Then I cooked a turkey for Steffi and steffi, Phoebe and I took a nap on the couch. After the turkey got done, I took the dogs for another walk today. Phoebe has been acting out and not using her puppy pads for #2 so I thought maybe if I took her out, she would do #2 out there. But no. I just got finished taking her out again and she didn't do anything. But she wasn't out that long this time. I did have to take the dining room away from Phoebe because of how she's been acting with her puppy pads. She's confused now and doesn't know where to do #2, even though I have puppy pads everywhere else.

No comments: