Thursday, November 02, 2006

Since Last Week

I got some pans for my toaster oven. I can't wait to use them. I made biscuits the other day in my toaster oven and it worked really well. they baked faster and evenly. I've changed my diet to include poptarts so I've been using my toaster oven for that as well.

Fritz got hurt the other day. He was outside with a neighbor dog. I didn't see what happened but I called him a couple of times before I heard him yelp. His right front paw was hurt in some way, but he's better now. He was so worried about it though and it must have hurt him a lot. He let me pick him up and carry him into the house.

Phoebe has started chewing on my new $1700.00 dining room furniture. I sprayed some generic no chew spray on it, but ordered some brand name bitter apple spray.

Next week I have two days off due to holidays. Then I work a week and then I'm taking all of Thanksgiving week off. I get that Thursday and Friday off for holidays.

No comments: