Sunday, March 11, 2007

Crooks

When I first opened my checking account back in 1998, the bank offered a program that for a small monthly fee would provide things like notary services, insurance etc. I signed up for it back then because Dad said it was a good idea. Well, last fall, the bank informed its customers that it would no longer offer these services and the company that offers the insurance would send the customers a separate mailing and the customers could opt to cancel the insurance or continue. Well, I submitted a form to them in December telling them to cancel the insurance. Guess what I found today - the crooks are still taking money out of my account.

I'm going to call them tomorrow and they won't be a bit happy to hear from me because I'm not a bit happy with them.

No comments: