Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Update

Well, the Norton people activated the subscription thing I bought. It only serves to reinforce my belief that they never intended for me to be able to do it myself. That they bulit in that stupid error message on purpose to make me contact them so they would know that I have a real version of their product and not a pirated copy.

I weighed myself today for the first time since Feb 20th and while I fully expected to weigh a lot more than I did then since I went on an eating binge after Phoebe passed away, I was surprised to find out that I am actually 0.2 pounds less than I was then. I've been walking outside for 20 to 30 minutes a day and getting on the treadmill for a little bit longer. And I've been dieting again. Hopefully, I can lose a few more pounds. Oh, I've also been doing pilates.

I may be creating yet another blog. I've been posting entirely too much tennis stuff on my golf blog.

Another person at work asked me about how I lost all the weight. I really should write a book.

No comments: