Sunday, August 10, 2008

I Got My Cds

Well, I got my I Can Make You Thin cds sometime on Friday and I didn't notice because whoever left them at my house, put them on a white fence post and the box was white. I didn't see the box until Saturday morning when I looked out the window. I guess I should say I'm determined and committed to following through with the program. The program contains an instruction to take a 'before' picture of yourself. That would be motivation enough to stick with it for the 90 days I'm supposed to record my efforts in the 'Success Journal'. There's no way I would take a picture like that for nothing. I'd better have a good reason.

I'm watching a lot of QVC and the Olympics lately. But yesterday, I did a lot of little things around the house that needed done. I finally unpacked my luggage from my trip to Akron and cleaned off the porch to the house. It was nice not having to go anywhere yesterday.

No comments: