Sunday, August 31, 2008

Off the Wagon

Well, I'm off the I Can Make You Thin plan for yesterday and today. I don't know why either when the plan gives me everything I would want. I think part of the problem was weighing myself. I saw that I'd lost weight and in my mind, I'm now thinking that I'm done for some reason. When the whole idea about this plan is that you're never done because you're creating new habits for a lifetime.

Tomorrow I will probably be buying a new tv. West Virginia is having a Sales Tax Holiday for the first week of September on anything that has the EnergyStar symbol on it. So, I'm thinking about getting a HDTV. The one I'm looking at is 37 inches big and I would be saving about $48 by not paying sales tax. I don't need a big tv since I sit pretty close to the one I've got now.

Steffi hasn't been eating well. Yesterday she didn't eat anything and today she's only had a little bit of catfood. I've tried everything: chicken, turkey and bologna.

I got the new Diana Palmer book this week and I've already read it about three times. It is a much better book than some of the more recent offers from her. But I still have a problem with the main characters coming from abusive or disadvantaged backgrounds. There has to be some other way to create obstacles between the male and female characters than to have the abuse be what keeps them apart.

No comments: