Saturday, August 16, 2008

My Week

My desktop pc crashed and I think it's for good. I turned it on this morning and after pushing some buttons I got a message that the computer couldn't find the hard drive. I have no idea how I could fix that so I took the pc out of the living room and cleaned off my desk for my laptop. I'm going to loan my flat panel monitor to Mom.

Steffi's eating a little bit these days. Winnie, PJ and Fritz are about the same.

I'm thinking about getting a flat screen hdtv during the first week of September. There's supposed to be a sales tax free holiday for energy star products and that should include some tvs. It would be nice to avoid paying 6% sales tax.

My house is being swarmed by gnats, flies, bees and other bugs. Thanks to dad's peach trees which are shedding their peaches at a very fast rate. They all fall down right next to the porch and the steps and then I and the dogs have to fight the bugs. Today I raked the peaches and dead leaves and stuff away from the porch. Hopefully that will help some.

I've been following the I Can Make You Thin system for a week now. I have some things I need to improve on, but I haven't eaten recreationally at all this week. And I've gotten some exercise. I recorded some yoga episodes from tv to follow along with in the evenings. I also do some walking outside.

I don't know what to think about the mail carrier. For three straight days I didn't get any mail and that's unusual. I usually get at least some address labels from charities wanting me to donate.

No comments: