Monday, March 16, 2009

Great News!

I didn't buy anything today!!! Yay for me! I even found other things to watch on tv instead of QVC. Granted, some of it was footage of the shuttle launch, but I wasn't buying anything.

Fritz was coughing quite a bit more this morning even after getting his pill. So, after waiting a couple of hours to give his pill time to work, I gave him another half of a pill. His cough went away after that. He had some fun today. He talked me into getting my shoes on and going outside with him. He loves it when people go outside with him.

I read the two romance novels I had sitting here waiting to be read. One of them I had actually bought twice because I hadn't read it yet and thought I didn't have it. They weren't fantastic books, but okay.

I've been thinking of things I can make in my Temp-Tations bakeware when I get it. They claim it's non-stick but I don't think so.

Yesterday was worm pill day for Winnie and PJ. For the first time, PJ didn't eat her pill on her own. She kept spitting it out. I had to crush it and coat some chicken breast with it.

No comments: