Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Long Week

This past week seemed pretty long and the upcoming week is going to seem pretty long as well. Fritz is somewhat better, but at the same time not as better as he could be. He's still coughing some. And he's not wanting to eat. I'm trying to feed him everything I've got. He won't eat people food or catfood. And catfood is his favorite. He did eat some dog food this morning. He has antihistimine pills through Tuesday night so Wednesday evening Dad and I have to take him back to the vet for a check-up.

I made a homemade pizza yesterday and it's very good. I still have some in the freezer. I don't have the same compunction to eat it all in one day like I do those pre-made pizzaa from the grocery stores.

I'm hoping to take the 9th and the 16th off from work this month. I was going to take the 13th and 16th off and have a four day weekend, but the boss scheduled a team meeting for the 13th and I have to be there. So, I'll just have two three day weekends in a row instead.

I checked out the wireless printers at walmart yesterday morning. They have one that just prints for about $50 but then they have one that copies and scans as well as prints for about $90. I haven't bought one yet. I have to budget my cash until I get to the bank again.

As for the Dell mini netbook that QVC has been trying to sell me for a week or two, I checked it out on the Dell website and built my own - when I do that I can get a router and an external cd/dvd drive along with the netbook for the same price QVC is selling theirs for. QVC is probably ofering a better warranty/service program than what I picked out when I built my own, but I think I can get a better deal by going to Dell.com. I haven't ordered one. I'm not interested in spending that kind of money right now. But the blue one is really pretty.

No comments: