Sunday, March 08, 2009

Lost an Hour

Well, we lost an hour last night due to daylight savings time. That means I really got up at 4am this morning. I was up before the puppies for once. Usually they are up early and are playing and barking and waking me up early.

I took the puppies to mom and dad's today and then we came home as usual. I did some yard work and some laundry. Washed some dishes. Took a little nap - just dozing in front of the tv.

Winnie and PJ were sleeping on the couch. Winnie woke up and decided she would rather sleep in the family room so she went in there. Later, PJ woke up and missed Winnie. She got a little upset when she couldn't find her. So, I had to show her where Winnie was.

Fritz is still coughing a bit from not getting his pill on time yesterday. I gave him a pill and a half tonight, hoping it will straighten him out some.

No comments: