Saturday, March 07, 2009

Warm Sunny Day

Today was a warm and sunny day. I was outside at 8:30am cleaning out the flower beds and washing my car. Fritz stayed out much of the day and Winnie and PJ went outside for a walk too. I, of course, went with them.

I love warm and sunny days. And my electric bill will like them too.

Wednesday, Fritz went back to the vet and the vet gave him a shot and some water pills to treat the fluid around his heart that is apparently caused by his heart murmur. I forgot to give him his pill this morning and by 2pm he was coughing a bit. So, now I know he can't yet be stretched out to one pill a day. At least the pills are really small and can be hidden inside a glob of ice cream. So far that has been the way Fritz has been getting his pill.

I'm not looking forward to the time change for daylight savings time. I don't like going to work while it's still dark outside. And I work a regular 8am to 4pm schedule. The politicians who thought this up probably don't get out of bed until 8am. They don't know when daylight breaks in the mornings. But at least I have a 4 day weekend coming up and I can't wait for that.

No comments: