Sunday, June 21, 2009

Nice 4 day Weekend

I had Friday off and I took Monday off so I'm having a 4 day weekend. Yay! Friday I went shopping and bought some clothes and a new purse and my regular grocery shopping.

Yesterday I mowed my yard. And this morning I took the puppies to mom and dad's. I cleaned out a little bit of my vacuum cleaner - it had caked on dirt to scrape out. I did some laundry. Still haven't done my dishes yet.

Spent some money on QVC today. I got the book Excuses Begone the other day from QVC but I haven't read it yet. I need to.

It's been pretty hot here lately. I need to feed my roses I think. They aren't looking too great.

My No Trespassing signs worked today. Some religious folks who came up to encourage me to read the bible decided to not do any encouraging. They apologized for not seeing the signs sooner and left.

No comments: