Friday, February 03, 2006

Postscript to the Tree Saga

My Dad told me today that the man who owned the tree and did not remove it from the phone line for a week went after Dad when he removed the tree. The man was yelling at Dad trying to order him around and then started asking questions about how if my parents have moved out, then no one must be living here at this house now. I'm going to Walmart Monday morning to get No Trespassing signs to post on our property. If the crazy old loon comes up to the house while I'm there, he will be told once that he has violated the No Trespassing sign and that he is to leave and if he doesn't, then heaven help him. I'm sure he doesn't want to see his name in the Magistrate's Report section of the newspaper for trespassing and whatever other charges I can accuse him of and still not be lying (I work with an attorney, I'm sure he knows all the laws this man might break by coming to the house and harrassing me). Dad said the old man was all red-faced and didn't look that healthy. I imagine he's nuts due to the medicine he's taking, but that's no excuse.

No comments: