Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Well, I've been back on the treadmill steady this week and I've been on the diet for two whole days! I had to eat the rest of the fudge I had Monday night, but after that I am back on the wagon. Mom must get tired of hearing the word 'treadmill'. I talked to her tonight and told her I was going to get on the treadmill. And dad is using his treadmill quite a lot to lose some weight.

I heard what sounded like thunder a little bit ago. Which I think is impossible as it's really, really cold and snowy outside and it isn't supposed to get any warmer.

I've really heard too much about Brittany Spears and the baby in her lap story. When I was a baby there were no car seats and I survived. Heck, until they stop letting people ride in truck beds I really don't see the difference between babies out of car seats and people in the truck bed riding down a highway going 50 mph. How is it a baby's life is more valuable than any other human being's life anyway?

No comments: