Friday, February 24, 2006

Well, I wore my new clothes to work this week. I like them. Not much has been happening around here. I've been watching the Olympics. Bode Miller's pretty exciting to watch. He may not have had medal winning results so far in the competition but making the team is an achievement in itself. How many people out there (me included) can't even ski to begin with? I heard this woman I work with say "That Bode Miller hasn't done squat for us." I guess I missed that part of the news that said this woman paid for Bode's transportation, room and board over there in Torino and is paying him a salary to compete. Oh wait, she ISN'T spending a dime to support the Olympic athletes - she's even a Pepsi drinker, not a Coca Cola supporter. People like that really irritate me.

Mom emailed me tonight to ask me what the Dish Network people were doing with two of our channels and one of the local channels. I have no idea. Right now if it isn't the Golf Channel or the Olympics, I'm not watching it. LOL! And even though the Olympics are on the local channel that's in question, I still have a broadcast tv antenna that I can use to watch the local channels. I think it's stupid for Dish Network to make me pay for local channels that I can get with the regular antenna anyway.

No comments: