Saturday, February 11, 2006

A Productive Day

So far today I have vacuumed the big bedroom where the treadmill is, the dining room and the living room. I dyed my hair. It's now only two colors, the really old color on the ends and the color I want it to be. No more roots. I went down to get the mail and hung up the No Trespassing signs. I worked out on the treadmill. Dad has lost 20 pounds on a soup and salad diet. So, I got a couple cans of chicken noodle soup. I added some cooked chicken to it for more protein and made four good meals out of it. I need to find a substitute for crackers. You can't have chicken noodle soup without crackers and unfortunately, the only ones I have are reduced fat Triscuits.

Steffi didn't eat this morning. She acted sick. But she's begging for alpo treat now so hopefully she is ok now.

I was all set to watch the olympics today and what did they have on? Hockey. I don't watch hockey. Oh well, I think NBC has other stuff on in a little while. I watched some European Tour Golf this morning.

They have chocolate on the Food Channel today. Everything made from chocolate. It's nice to look at, but it would be nice if they actually told you how to make some of these desserts. Some of the good desserts they just show and don't explain how they are made.

No comments: