Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Phoebe

This morning, Phoebe woke me up at 3am howling. I got up and let her out of her crate and she used the puppy pads. Fritz and Steffi wanted outside so I let them out. Once they came back in, I put Phoebe back in her crate and went back to bed. Unfortunately, I didn't fall asleep. I was almost drifting off when the alarm went off for me to get up. So, I got up and got ready for work. When it came time to put Phoebe in the bathroom for the day, she didn't want to come to me, she wanted to play. She thinks when I reach down to pick her up that I'm chasing her so she runs all over the family room and living room. I finally caught her though and put her in the bathroom.

Tonight, Phoebe wasn't feeling well. She was throwing up a lot and had runny poo this morning. But I think she's doing a bit better. I fed her earlier and so far, it's stayed down. I'l have to watch her for a few days to see if she has any more trouble. I hope she holds it all night tonight and I can get some sleep.

No comments: