Saturday, June 03, 2006

What have I been doing lately? I worked out yesterday and today. I cooked a turkey breast for Steffi. Did some laundry. Worked on the novel I'm writing. Not the manuscript destiny story over in the sidebar. This novel is something new. Watched Raphael Nadal win his tennis match today. Mary Carillo and John McEnroe have a way of creating so much suspense when they call a match. I turned the channel a couple of times because I was afraid Raphael would lose a game or a set. Watched golf today - did not see Sergio or Jose Maria. Brushed Fritz and got about 5 comb fulls of hair off of him.

Today is mom's birthday. I got her a present yesterday when I went to the store. I'm going to take it to her tomorrow morning. I don't think I'll take Phoebe to see them this time.

No comments: