Friday, June 16, 2006

Today

Went shopping this morning. Bought a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I also got some ground turkey breast and made taco salad today for lunch sans chips. It was pretty good. There is plenty for the next few days. I did cut my thumb while dicing the tomatoes though. I watched some golf today, took a nap with Phoebe and Steffi. Watered dad's garden this evening. Dad planted a garden up here and so I get to water it I guess. I may be getting new tires for my car finally. I've needed them for like a year or something. I ordered tickets to a golf tournament and reserved a hotel room for the days I'll be going. It's one of those things you want to do once in your life just to say you've done it things. I also bought some storage totes today so I can put away some of my stuff in the spare bedroom.

I'm hoping to work out some while I'm off. I've been overeating a lot lately. And I hope to work on my book. I need to type up chapter 3 and work on chapter 4.

No comments: