Sunday, November 30, 2008

Missing Books

I started looking at Amazon.com for the books in that series that I'm missing. It's going to cost me a fortune to replace them I think. I want good copies that aren't all bent and torn up. I'm going to wait until after the first of the year to buy them all over again. I have a couple of 5 day weekends coming up by the end of the year and I'll have more time to turn the house upside down looking for them. I really, really hate not being able to find these books. Here's a list of them. I'll probably put them in the side bar until I either find them or buy them again:

Enemy Mind by Maggie Shayne
The Player by Evelyn Vaughn
The Bluewater Affair by Cindy Gerard
Her Beautiful Assassin by Virginia Kantra
A Verdict of Love by Jenna Mills
The Billionaire Drifter by Beverly Bird
Fever by Linda Winstead Jones
Blind Attraction by Myrna Mackenzie
The Parker Project by Joan Elliott Pickart
The Insider by Ingrid Weaver
Check Mate by Beverly Barton

As near as I can remember, A Verdict of Love and the Parker Project aren't necessary to get the full story of the series/theme. There is another book in this series, but I have that one in my hands as we speak so I don't need to list it here.

No comments: