Sunday, November 30, 2008

Really Irritated!

I have searched the house over three times now looking for a whole series of romance novels that I collected back in 2003/04. It's the Family Secrets series. I only have one of them out in the open and I must have put the rest away somewhere. Somewhere really safe and secure since I can't find them anywhere. I guess I'll have to try to find them on the web and replace them all. That's one sure way of finding my set - after I've bought another set of them.

Other things to report today - I'm completely pain free right now. Yay!!! I think my joint pain is pms related since it's gone now. I did have a really bad headache this morning, but after a nap and some snacking on chocolate frosting, the headache went away. I spent most of the day renewing my mcafee virus protection software. I don't know if I was supposed to download the whole thing after I renewed it, but I did.

Last night I spent an hour on the phone with the Tracfone customer support. They finally found out that the phone number they had in their computer for my phone is different from the number that is on my phone. So, they are sending me another sim card. Hopefully that will fix it. Reading up on the web about tracfone, it sounds like this is a very common problem - customers getting phones from retailers and the website that aren't programmed for their area. I missed the second hour of the Celtic Woman concert on PBS over this. At least the phone has the sudoku puzzle game on it even if I can't use it to make calls.

No comments: