Saturday, November 12, 2005

Alias

Well, I put the game on the pc and played with it last night. It's very frustrating because it doesn't tell you how to operate the game. It gives you a few instructions, but basically, it doesn't really help you at all. You'd think they could have a help button on there to tell you what to do for those people who don't have the patience or desire to sit there for hours trying to figure all this stuff out.

Anyway, I am up to disc 5 of Season One while working out on the treadmill. I just finished episode 14 this morning. I'll post a treadmill report later when I'm sure I'm done for the day. I think I'll probably get back on there for another episode today.

This past week's episode of Alias, Solo, was a good episode. Very funny and entertaining. I just wonder how long Sloane will put up with being someone else's puppet. I'd say in the next couple of weeks he will snap and Gordon Dean will suffer. At least I hope he suffers. I don't like him at all. And the new chick on the show, character's name is Rachel Gibson, is great. She brings a lot of humor to the show and I can't wait to see what develops between her and Tom Grace. He's cool too. I like him much better than Vaughn. Not that Vaughn didn't serve a purpose on the show, but Boyscout really was a good call sign for Vaughn. I miss Weiss though. How can a man who gets caught on every field assignment get a job heading White House security?

No comments: