Friday, November 11, 2005

Today

Today started out with a visit to mom and dad's house. I hooked up their dvd/vcr combo thing to their tv and satellite receiver. Then I installed the cats and dogs computer game onto one of their pc's. Visited for a bit and then went on to do my shopping. I shopped a bit at Dollar General, dropped off some mail at the post office, and then decided it was time for lunch. My parents would be very pleased to know that I actually ate real food today instead of sticking to my diet. I ate at Ponderosa. I had meatloaf, mashed potatoes, a hot roll with butter, a bowl of cheesy potato soup, a bowl of taco salad, and a small bowl of ice cream. After that, I went to Walmart and bought another pair of pants and a couple of sweaters. I also bought a storage bin to store a bunch of summer clothes and all my old jeans in. Someday, I plan to use the jean material for place mats or rugs, or some other creative project, but right now, they are in the box. The pants I bought are supposed to be the same size and style as my favorite pants, just not cords. Strangely though, when I put them on, they are looser than my favorite pants. I think I'm done buying tops for a while. But I would like to lose more of my evil belly so I can buy more pants later. I told mom today that I would be a size 2 if it wasn't for my belly. My waist is already there thanks to the crunches I do every day. After Walmart I went to Krogers to buy some groceries then went home.

Once at home, I let the dogs out for a bit and walked outside while they were running around. I didn't get on the treadmill today. I probably will tomorrow. Tonight I made spaghetti sauce to freeze so I can have individual spaghetti in the evenings after work once I am completely done with the weightloss plan. I ate a little bit of spaghetti tonight just because I always have to try what I've cooked if it's something I'll eat.

Hopefully, this weekend I will get around to installing the Alias game on the computer and playing with it. I need to put Flight Simulator on here too. I'm just not much of a gamer. I do bring the cats and dogs out every night on my catz/dogz game. But that's because the game says my cats and dogs will run away if I don't play with and feed them every day.

No comments: