Friday, November 18, 2005

Uneventful

I've had a pretty uneventful few days. The potluck lunch on Thursday was pretty good. I actually ate real food. It's gotten cold here, down to 18 degrees. I hate winter. I have a new electric pole. The old one was cracked and bent thanks to an ice storm a few years ago. I was worried it might snap in two this winter so Dad called the power company and had them come out to replace it. The outside cats keep wanting to come into the house. I guess because it's so cold out there. They have beds all over the place out there that they can sleep in. I've been playing with my Petz program. I had a cat there to have kittens, two boys. And now my chihuahua is going to have puppies. Not steffi and fritz, but the computer dog. I've picked out a name for one of the puppies: Vilamoura. It's in Portugal and Sergio Garcia is playing there this week.

Tomorrow I'm going shopping. I'm thinking of buying some boots to go with bootcut pants that I wear to work. And I have to buy some food to get ready for the Thanksgiving dinner at my parents' house. I'm making the cranberry sauce and the noodles. I might make dessert too. I have a recipe for a chocolate-mexican type cake that I got from a magazine that I want to try.

Last night I watched Alias and the previews for the next episode are incredible for the simple fact that Rachel meets Sark! Talk about a shock. I can't wait to see it. And Sloane has really disappointed me. But truly, the sneaky side of me thinks Sloane is playing the Prophet 5 people and he will come out on top. He is a lot smarter than the way he's been acting this season. Jack is doing great and last night it was really cute to see him putting together Sydney's crib for the baby. And I love the humor in the show. They've written it to be a lot more funny this season. Probably because it looks like this will be the last season. Hopefully, Alias will continue with either tv movies or films and hopefully Balthazar Getty and Rachel Nichols will be in there.

No comments: