Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Pre -Turkey Day Post

So, this week has been one long week. But finally, work is done for the week and I can enjoy 4 days off. My car is acting up. Dad put studded tires on it this weekend, but since Monday, the right rear tire has been skidding. It's like it's locking up or something. Dad's going to look at it tomorrow. It only does this when I brake firmly. So, I just have to brake gently and allow for plenty of stopping space. But it's aggravating. I'm almost afraid to back out of my driveway. I have to back down a hill, make a turn, then continue backing up another hill just so I can point my car down the driveway and make it to the road. When I make that turn while backing out, the tire skids and my "low trac" light comes on. It's kind of scary, but I know nothing really bad is happening. I can still stop the car. But I really want it fixed.

I made cranberry sauce for the Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. We are having dinner at Mom and Dad's new house and my sister and the kids will be there. I'm also bringing home made noodles and a 'mystery' dessert. I want that to be a surprise for my parents. Today it was snowing when I got off work and the ground was white so I parked my car at the road and walked all the way up to the house (about a quarter of a mile).

I'm watching golf right now, but the announce people are getting on my nerves. So, I might surf the channels to see what else is on.

No comments: