Thursday, October 12, 2006

Brrrr.............

It's cold today. Down in the 40s after being near 80 on Monday. I hate winter and it isn't even here yet.

I got the final season dvd of the A-Team yesterday in the mail. I'm so excited to have all the episodes on dvd now.

I moved my tv into the living room today (well, dad moved it, but I unhooked it from everything and hooked it back up). Time to start closing off the family room and start turning up the heat.

I ordered a book from amazon called "Six Strokes Under". It's a murder mystery with the hero being an LPGA golfer. I hope I like the book because I have the 5th book in the series on a Christmas Wish list.

I've been working out this week, but I think I'm taking today off. And tomorrow I'll be at the store after work so I won't have time to work out. But I'm trying to stay on my diet so at least I won't gain any more weight. Right now the only thing I'm craving are pringles chips and they make fat free ones.

No comments: