Monday, October 02, 2006

On again off again

Well, I'm back on the treadmill for at least today. Last week I lasted about three straight days before I started watching recorded golf. Wasted my time on that since it was a Tiger fest tournament. Good thing I didn't watch it on the weekend. I really do need to make more of an effort on the treadmill. Season 5 of Andromeda is on its way to my house, so I will have something to watch while I'm walking.

The dogs are the same as always, playing and sleeping and eating. Phoebe had the hiccups the other night.

X-Men 3 comes out on dvd tomorrow so I will have to buy that. And Chris Young, the newest winner of Nashville Star has a cd coming out tomorrow.

It's been really cold around here lately, even colder now that I'm skinny. But right now it's pretty warm. I'm not looking forward to winter.

No comments: