Sunday, October 08, 2006

Busy Weekend

This weekend has been pretty busy so far. I used my new vacuum yesterday. I had to wash the filters afterward. Apparently my old vacuum had lost its sucking power at some point. I did a bunch of laundry - my clothes, the dogs' bedding, the couch slipcover. I made soup for this week, worked out yesterday and today, and put some plastic sheeting over some windows in preparation for cold weather. I still have tomorrow off so I will be doing some other things tomorrow. Oh, and all three dogs got baths today. That was a chore and a half. Fritz and Phoebe don't like baths at all so I got soaked.

I was excited to get the Paula Deen Christmas edition magazine at walmart the other day. It has a lot of good recipes in it. Too bad I'm on the diet and exercise thing.

I've been watching season 5 of Andromeda while I've been working out. The episodes are shorter than Alias episodes so I have to walk faster to get to my target before the episodes end. And the real bad thing about the Andromeda dvds is that they automatically go from one episode to the next. Which means, if I'm not done on the treadmill, I get stuck watching the first few minutes of the next episode. I'm thinking of velcro-ing my tv remote to the treadmill panel so it won't fall off and so I will have it handy when this happens with the dvds.

No comments: