Monday, October 09, 2006

Phoebe's Coat

I ordered a coat for Phoebe from walmart.com. It came today. She wouldn't let me put it on her. But Steffi stood still and let me put it on her. She didn't like it much. But she just wore it and stood there until I took it off her.

It's supposed to turn really cold this weekend. I will have to close off the family room and start living in the living room soon. I can't afford to heat the whole house with electric.

I've started thinking about Christmas shopping. That's because Mom is doing her Christmas shopping. I've got some ideas for them and my sister and brother-in-law, but the kids are a question mark. I don't know what they are into now.

Mom and I have it figured that we would do Thanksgiving dinner at my house and Christmas dinner at her house since the kids will be up for Christmas.

No comments: